AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp).
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the players main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so its easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the players functionality.
AIMP 4.70.2227 changelog:
- Common: localizations has been updated
- Music library: performance has been increased
- Plugins: MyClouds – support for changes in API of cloud services
- Plugins: WebLyrics – support for URL-encoding in rules for parser
- Fixed: sound engine – app plays one track from Audio CD and stops if the "pre-load next track while current is playing" option is switched on and tracks has been added to playlist as files
- Fixed: sound engine – replaygain – cache was not reset before new analysis that leads to less accurate calculation results in certain cases
- Fixed: tags – Mp4 – common bitrate is displayed instead of bitrate of audio stream
- Fixed: tags – Vorbis Comments – rating from old versions of player loads incorrectly (regression)
- Fixed: music library – rating cannot be set to entire album anymore (regression)
- Fixed: plugins – podcasts – duration is not displayed for some podcasts
- Fixed: plugins – information bar – app hangs up on Windows XP
- minor issues were fixed
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware