How to Change How Many Notifications are Visible per App in Windows 10 Action Center
The Action Center in Windows 10 collects and shows notifications and alerts from traditional Windows applications and system notifications, alongside those generated from modern apps. Notifications are then grouped in the Action Center by app and time. When the Action Center gets a new notification, it will briefly show a notification banner above the taskbar notification area to let you know.
Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316, you can adjust how many notifications are visible per app in the action center. The default is now 3 per app. If an app has more than 3 notifications, just click or tap to expand and see all notifications for that app.
This tutorial will show you how to change how many notifications are visible per app in the Action Center for your account in Windows 10.
EXAMPLE: Visible Notifications in Action Center
1. Do step 2 (Action Center) or step 3 (Settings) below for how you would like to open notification settings for an app.
2. Open Action Center, right click or press and hold on a notification from an app (ex: Mail) you want to change its priority level, click/tap on Go to notification settings, and go to step 4 below. (see screenshot below)
3. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
A) Click/tap on Notifications & actions on the left side, click/tap on an app (ex: Mail) under Show notifications from these apps you want to change its priority level, and go to step 4 below. (see screenshot below)
4. Under Number of notifications visible in action center, select the number you want to set for this app (ex: Mail). The default is 3. (see screenshot below)
5. When finished setting the number of notifications visible per app you want, you can close Settings if you like.