DaVinci Resolve is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, color correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve, everything is in the same software application.
DaVinci Resolve is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time! Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve 16.2.2 changelog:
- Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
- Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
- Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
- Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
- Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
- Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
- Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
- Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
- Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
- Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
- Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
- Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
- Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
- Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
- Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
- Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware