EMDB is an application to keep track of your movie and TV Series collection. Both physical discs and media files are fully supported. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or HTML, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, advances search and filter functions and multi-language user interface. EMDB doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries and is therefore fully portable. And best of all… it's free!.
EMDB 3.64 changelog:
- Groups: First group from the list could not be selected.
- DataBase: Added TagLine field.
- CSV Import / Export: better support csv standards by escaping separator characters and double quotes.
- Thumbnail / Poster Batch Update: Optimzed reading Poster / Thumbnail from IMDb in Batch Update.
- TVSeries: Improved detecting season info for format 'Name.Properties.102.ReleaseGroup.extension'.
- Add from Hard Disk: Added support for adding multiple TV Series at once (if they are in their own folder).
- Delete: Improved if highest Movie position is reserved after deleting one or more movies this useless position is removed too.
- Edit Actors: Update actor with imdb number sometimes returned an empty name. If no photo was available photo was not cleared.
- Options: Export / Print column widths were not correctly saved.
- User Interface: Improved restoring column widths of the ListView.
- MediaInfo: Fixed some more undetected Audio streams.
- User Interface: Sort on runtime was sometimes incorrect due to new display in hours for very long durations (TV Series).
- Add from Hard Disk: Improved parsing of movie filenames for IMDb lookup.
- Rename Media Files: Added %d Director.
- User Interface: Better support larger Windows Font Size (125% or 150%).
- Translations: Updated the Turkish, Arabic, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German and Dutch translations.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware