Explzh is a free Windows archive manager for creating, extracting and managing archives. The program supports many different types of archives, including zip, 7z, rar, tar, ace, lzh, arj, cab, iso, img, msi, sfx and more. Apart from archive creation and extraction, you will also be able to verify compressed data for errors, initiate repair routines, split data into multiple items, and more. It additionally allows you to password protect your data and attach digital signatures to files.
Key features of Explzh:
- Explorer-like GUI and operability.
- LHA, ZIP (ZIPX), JAR, CAB, RAR, TAR, TAR.XXX, 7z, ARJ, WIM, CHM, PE, HFS, NSIS Format Installer, ISO, InstallShield, MSI, and several other formats…
- Support for more archive formats by introducing the integrated archiver DLL.
- Self-extracting archive creation function that can create high-performance automatic installers.
- Digital signature addition function to created self-extracting archive.
- Office 2007 or later document compression / image optimization re-archiving function.
- Supports compression and decompression of Unicode file names.
- Supports compression and expansion exceeding 4GB.
- AES encryption function. You can create a robust secure ZIP encryption archive.
- Thumbnail function of image file.
- In-library file search function. .
- Equipped with archive file conversion function.
- File split function. The split file has a self-consolidation function, and can concatenate files larger than 4GB. (No need for batch file or connection software)
- UU (XX) Encode, Base64 decode function.
- FTP upload function
Explzh 8.06 changelog:
- Fixed a bug in some ZIPs created by DropBox, etc., which was dropped due to the operation of a ZIP with a directory header with no file name in the header information.
- When D & D compression of one file to Explzh shortcut was attempted, it could not be compressed in the case of a single file with a space in the path name. * D & D compression to shortcuts may not be processed due to the command line character length limit (system limit). There is no such limitation when using the "compress" and "decompress" icons, so we recommend that you use them.
- Fixed the problem that "encrypt headers" at the time of creating 7z encrypted archive was enabled only when "default setting" was set.
- Solved the problem that [Tile Display] in XP environment was not available in v.8.05.
- In [Export Settings] of the tool menu, the data saved in% Appdata% \ pon \ Explzh is also zipped and exported.
- Changed to launch the shell extension setting dialog when the "decompression icon" and "compression icon" are executed by double-clicking. It still functions as a drop target.
- A [Confirm Password] item has been added to the File menu to enable you to confirm the password of an open encrypted archive. * Shortcut key: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Solved the problem that dialogs and messages were not displayed on non-primary displays when used in an environment with multiple displays with different resolutions.
- Improved the drawing method of tool button image on high DPI environment.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware