FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.
It keeps the behavior of the file untouched, but with its size reduced thanks to several re-compression and optimization techniques.
- More than 90 third party tools integrated in one same tool (plugins).
- More than 400 file extensions supported, being the most complete tool available of this type.
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents, no matter of what extension they have.
- Multilanguage (English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Russian).
- Simple program interface, Easy to use.
- Powerful automation via command-line.
- Enterprise deployment restrictions for current user and all users.
- Free and open source.
FileOptimizer key features:
- Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
- Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
- Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
- Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, …) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command line.
- Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.
FileOptimizer 14.50.2586 changelog:
- Added support for pingo when copy metadata is enabled (Devedse).
- Added support for webp lossless with pingo.
- Updated jpeg-archive to 2.2.0.
- Updated pingo to 0.99 rc3 (23) x64 version.
- Updated ImageMagick to 220.127.116.11 with HDRI support.
- Updated Ghostscript to 9.53.3.
- Updated mozjpeg to 4.0.1 RC2 build 20200929 x86 and x64 binaries
- Updated to mutool 1.18.
- Updated ffmpeg to 4.3.1.
- Updated to cppcheck 2.2.
- Some minor optimizations and code cleanup.