FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
FileZilla 3.56.0 RC1 new features:
- Right-clicking a queue tab header now opens the same context menu as right-clicking the correponding queue contents
- By default, the minimum allowed TLS version is now TLS 1.2
- Optionally, the systen trust store can be used for certificate verification
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- FTP: Fixed an issue with key file conversion
- Fixed an issue loading servers not supporting session resumption from storage