foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. It features the simplest, most minimalistic interface you'll ever see in this kind of program. Other features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
foobar2000 1.6.3 changelog:
- Fixed RAR reading crash bug introduced in 1.6.2.
- Improved WASAPI compatibility with specific audio devices.
- Fixed playback queue being flushed when playing a song from library search result. (beta 2)
- Now complains on startup if mixing files from different foobar2000 releases. (beta 2)
- Fixed wrong stream labels in "Select Stream" on Matroska if not all streams were readable by installed decoders. (beta 3)
- Made "Select Stream" dialog show more info about each stream. (beta 3)
- Fixed enter key behavior in "Select Stream" dialog list. (beta 3)
- Various obscure Matroska PCM configurations now decode correctly. (beta 3)
- Converter: Improved long filename support. (beta 3)
- Fixed incorrect behavior of playlist_execute_default_action() method. (final)