Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. As a result download speed increases up to 600%, or even more!
FDM can also resume broken downloads so you needn`t start downloading from the beginning after casual interruption. FDM lets you download files and whole web sites from any remote server via HTTP, HTTPS and FTP. You can also download files using BitTorrent protocol.
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager is compatible with the most popular browsers Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Free Download Manager 18.104.22.16850 changelog:
- Improved tags support: assign tags for new downloads automatically according to files extensions; assign default download folders to tags.
- Sound notifications.
- Option to enable/disable automatic retry of failed downloads.
- Option to enable/disable notification about failed downloads.
- Show file remove errors.
- Brave browser support.
- Setting to adjust the default limit of 100 videos.
- Support of downloading 5K and 8K videos.
- Torrents: no seeding in Snail mode.
- Android: improved support of Android 11.
- Android: "Share link" browsers menu support.
- Android: battery usage settings.
- Fixed: some traffic limits settings changes were not applied until app restart.
- Fixed: Windows and Linux: unwanted text blurring.
- Fixed: Windows: total downloading progress was not shown immediately when opening main window from tray.
- Fixed: macOS: app was not hidden when launched automatically at startup.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware