Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 95% off Essential 2021 Advanced Excel Expert Bundle. Take your Excel mastery to the next level with 29 hours of content on Power Pivot, Power Query, DAX, advanced formulas, and more.
This bundle consists of the following courses:
- Excel for Business Analysts
All the Functions & Formulas You Need to Perform Detailed Data Analysis
- Power Pivot, Power Query & DAX in Excel
Analyze Data at Scale with These Advanced Excel Functions
- Advanced PivotTables
Master PivotTables & Easily Perform Data Analysis Tasks
- Excel Advanced 2019
Delve Into High-Level Consolidation, Analysis & Financial Reporting
- Advanced Formulas in Excel
Perform Complex Tasks & Analysis with Advanced Excel Formulas, Functions, and Tools
- Macros & VBA for Beginners
Automate Excel Using Macros and VBA
The Essential 2021 Advanced Excel Expert Bundle normally costs $433, but you can pick it up for just $19.99 for a limited time, that represents a saving of $413.01 (95%) off! For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click the link below.
Get this deal, or learn more about it
Not for you?
That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.
- Ivacy VPN – 5 year subscription at $87% off
- NordVPN – 2 year subscription at up to 68% off
- Private Internet Access VPN – subscriptions at up to 79% off
- Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS – unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial
- Neowin Store for our preferred partners.
- Subscribe to Neowin – for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience
- Giveaways: Polycade Home Arcade | $5K in cash | $10K in Crypto | Gaming Bundle
Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.