Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. GlassWire lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with. The program also looks for; domains or IP addresses that are known threats, networking system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing and more.
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire's graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
GlassWire visualizes what current and past applications are accessing the Internet. If you don’t like what you see you can instantly block network access to specific apps with GlassWire’s firewall manager.
GlassWire 2.2.241 changelog:
- Click the small down arrow at the top left of the graph to scale it however you want.
- Click “Publishers” on the graph to see traffic by publisher. It’s useful to quickly find unsigned apps.
- Click the graph, then drag back and forth to select time periods where you can see detailed app, host, and traffic data.
- Resource usage improvements with GlassWire’s user interface.
- Fixed translations for French and Korean.
- Fixed an issue with host name for some devices on the “Things” list.
- Fixed a DLL issue reported on HackerOne.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a false RDP connection alert in some unique situations.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and resource usage improvements.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware