Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Google Web Designer 10.0.0.1123 new features:
- Authentication changes – We've implemented a more secure method for signing in to your Google Account. You'll now complete the sign-in process within your default browser.
- Cropping in Image processing – You can now crop images within the Image processing dialog. Google Web Designer suggests the region to crop, and you can make manual adjustments.
- Publish to Campaign Manager 360 – A new publish option lets you upload creatives directly to Campaign Manager 360. Specify the advertiser, and optionally the campaign.
- Snapping changes – We've added snapping modes so that you can snap objects to be the same size or to have the same spacing. You can also change the snapping threshold and scope.
Fixes & improvements in version 10.0.0.1123:
- Dynamic data bindings are now available for the Particle Effects, Parallax, and Swirl components.
- [Transition Gallery] Fixed issue with autoplay looping infinitely when using the preset Repeat value.
- Fixed issue where anchor points shifted when drawing a nested shape.
- Fixed issue undoing or redoing the leftmost or topmost anchor point.
- [Code view] Images modified outside of Google Web Designer now update in Design view.
- [Events] Fixed issue with "Save all" command not working when there were events in the files.
- [Groups] The height of a group drawn in Top view or Side view now rounds to 0px instead of using E notation.
- [Library] Fixed issue with sorting by date not working.
- [Publish to Drive] Publishing to Drive now accepts an empty/unset location as the root directory.
- [Templates] Fixed issue with template load order, which caused missing sizes in the Template Gallery.
- [Timeline] Fixed issue where right-clicking a layer under a label triggered the label's pop-up menu instead of the layer's pop-up menu.
- [Responsive] Fixed issue that prevented the addition of style overrides to default media rules in the CSS panel. [full release notes]