Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
Changes in version 188.8.131.522:
The Components panel now only shows supported components when the ad environment is set to Google Ads or AdMob.
The initial load size has been temporarily removed from the Summary section in the Publish dialog and the Ad Validator.
The "Skip loading delay" option has been added to the local Publish settings dialog for bypassing the default delay when loading the published ad outside of Google ad platforms.
Additional sizes have been added to the advanced mode responsive preview sizes list for Display & Video 360 (360×640, 360×592, and 375×667).
As Google Fusion Tables has been shut down, the Maps component no longer supports displaying markers for locations listed in Fusion Tables.
Fixes and improvements in version 184.108.40.2062
- The "Reset to defaults" option now resets all Code view preferences correctly.
- The language menu now closes when clicking outside of the menu or selecting the current option.
- Fixed performance issue when switching between Code view and Design view.
- Fixed layout issue with long labels in Code view preferences in some languages.
- Fixed issue with custom color swatches not refreshing when switching documents in Code view.
- [Particle Effects] Specified tooltip for Autoplay property.
- [Particle Effects] Fixed issue where the add preset button didn't work when scrolled to right end of the Presets panel.
- [Particle Effects] Fixed issue where the "Number" property could be empty.
- [Particle Effects] Fixed issue where a group containing the Particle Effects component wouldn't render in the Library after being broken apart.
- [Transition Gallery & Particle Effects] Fixed issue with zoom control being active in the "Choose images" dialog.
- Fixed issue where the Transition Gallery did not render images after switching pages.
- Fixed issue where the custom schema account dropdown didn't appear after canceling and reopening the Dynamic bindings dialog.
- Files can now be opened when the Studio dynamic profile contains special characters such as – and + in the profile field names.
- Fixed issue where "Image URL" couldn't be selected when applying the "Pluck and Join" filter in the Dynamic bindings dialog.
- Fixed issue with font name not updating correctly for text with a binding for the font name.
- Fixed publishing issue for documents without pages that contained a guide layer.
- Fixed the incorrect warning about missing local assets in the Ad Validator when switching between documents or between Code view and Design view.
- Fixed issue with the redo command when the document contained a guide layer.
- Fixed issue with keyframe rules for guide layers getting published if the guide layers weren't on the active page.
- Fixed issue with the element ID of a guide layer getting changed to data-gwd-grp-id after editing a group.
- Fixed issue where empty keyframes on elements nested in guide layers were not added or restored correctly.
- Fixed issue where the bounding box for multiple selected elements was removed after converting the layers to guide layers with the Ad Validator panel open.
- The mask type shown in the timeline is now localized.
- Fixed issue with undoing the creation of a mask.
- Responsive documents for AdMob can now be published as a fixed-size ad with the addition of a "Size" dropdown in the Publish dialog.
- Fixed issue with keyboard shortcut commands not working after dismissing the Publish to Studio dialog.
- The "Press enter to create" text now disappears once you start typing the creative name in the Publish to Studio dialog.
- The Publish dialog summary now updates the file size after toggling the "Inline local files" or "Groups unpacking" options.
- Fixed layout issue with long labels in the Publish dialog in some languages.
- Fixed issue with opening the Swipeable Gallery event in the Cue Cards 300×250 template.
- Fixed mouseover glitch in the responsive version of "Dynamic Remarketing Side-by-side with Header and Individual CTA Buttons".
- Fixed issue with duplicate events for the expand button in "Expandable creative with Video Player".
- Fixed issue with missing data in the sample data for the Cue Cards template.
- [Ad environment] Fixed issue with images not rendering on stage after switching the document's ad environment from "Non-Google ad" to another environment or the other way around.
- [Responsive] Overlapping media rules manually added in Code view are now disabled.
- [CSS panel] Fixed issue with red outlines appearing around elements when deleting CSS style rules in the CSS panel.
- [Interactive video] Fixed issue with undoing the deletion of a hotspot using the X button in the hotspot layer.
- [Outliner] Fixed issue with the Outliner not filtering on tag name.
- [Quick mode] Fixed issue with undoing the addition of a new thumbnail.
- An error message is now shown when opening a malformed document that is missing class="gwd-page-content" or "gwd-page-size".