Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 9.0.0.0824:
Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Assign your preferred key bindings to Google Web Designer tools and commands.
- View the full list of default keyboard shortcuts within the app.
- Save your custom keyboard shortcuts as named presets and switch easily between them.
- Export and import presets.
- You can now select colors from the stage.
- You can find the eyedropper tool on the toolbar, along with color chips displaying the active colors.
- The eyedropper automatically activates when you open the color mixer to select a color.
- Alter images with automated techniques.
- Auto enhancement – Adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation of the image.
- Inpainting – Paint over an unwanted object to look like the surrounding area.
- Extend image – Expand the image along any side with content generated to look like the rest of the image.
- Extract subject – Detect a foreground object and make the rest of the image transparent.
- We've introduced new mask shape options.
- Polygon mask tool – Select from a variety of preset shapes, or draw a freeform shape.
- Rounded corners for rectangle mask tool – Create rectangle clip path masks with rounded corners.
Particle Effects custom presets
- Create customized presets for the Particle Effects component.
- View thumbnail previews of your saved custom presets.
- Export and import presets. [full changelog]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware