RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance
When windows 8 firstly screen comes with the metro look in front of you, Then a puzzling moment for you, when finding power button (shutdown, Restart and sleep) inÂ windows 8. A question arises in your mind where is power button in Windows 8. As you know, Windows 8 has launched metro screen window in startup and power button in start menu is missing. Therefore we are presenting tips to use powerÂ button in Windows 8.
How to activate Power button in Windows 8
First Method –
Through Charms Bar –Â
- Â Type Windows Key + C shortcut on keyboard and Click Setting button at the bottom in new tab.
- you find theseÂ Power button in More PC Setting tab at right bottom â€“ Shutdown, Sleep or Restart.
If you Press Windows + I shortcut on the keyboard, Â More PC Setting tab in charms bar will be displayed directly at the bottom. here you can use power action.
Second Method –
Through ALT+F4 keyboard shortcutÂ –
- press Alt+F4 shortcut on the keyboard.
- Now power management dialog box is displaying following power button in new box.
- Choose any power button and click on Ok button.
Third method â€“
Press ALT+Ctrl+DEL shortcut on keyboard
When you pressÂ ALT+Ctrl+DELÂ shortcut, then full screen window is displaying multiple menus for example, Lock, Switch User, Sign out and task manager.
- Now you find Power button at the bottom of this window.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors