RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance
Having more than one User Account and Password makes a computer more secure from unauthorized access. As per need, one may add password feature to enable or disable an account in Windows 7. The advantage of managing password is used for enabling as well as disabling password in computerÂ easily. Â Now, I am going to discuss Method of enabling User Account and Password in Windows 7. Just follow as I suggest.
Create User Account, Password in Windows 7
First method: –
- Go to Computer Management by right clicking on computer icon and select Manage option.
- Â In Computer Management Window, click on Local users and Group menu in left tab.
- Choose opted user account and select its properties by right click.
- In account properties, right click and if want to change the password during logon windowÂ Startup thenÂ check the box– Password never expires. Click OK button.
- Log on your computer. New tab is showing a message. Here ClickÂ OKÂ button.
- New tab asks you to type a new password.
Second method: –Â
Another wayÂ to manage password in windows 7 Â through apply local Security Policy feature.
- Type Secpol.msc command in start menu search box and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Open local Security Policy Window, Find Account Policies menu in left panel,
- click on Password Policy tab.
- Choose Minimum Password length properties and change values â€“ 10 characters.
Remarks:- If you follow these tipsÂ in your windows 7, want to create a new account then it will ask to type minimumÂ lengthÂ of the password ( 10 characters) otherwise it will show error message like Password does not meet the password policy.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors