Usually, users get the Windows 10 apps from the Microsoft Store. However, as an alternative, you are able to download it as an appx package and install it manually. Yes, you are able to Get Offline Installer for Store App in Windows 10. Undoubtedly, this also has the benefit that you do not have to uninstall the app. Also, if an app gets crashed, you can try to reinstall them to resolve the problem occurring there. Certainly, it’s convenient if you download and install a previous version that was still working. We assume that you have turned off the automatic app update in the Store app.
Get Offline Installer for Store App in Windows 10
How to Get Offline Installer for Store App in Windows 10 –
- First of all, go to the Taskbar and open the Microsoft Store apps.
- Search for the app in the Store and open it.
- Once it opens, click on the Share option.
- From the available options, click on the Copy link icon.
- Now, open the Online link generator, and paste the application link in the box.
- On the right, click on the drop-down menu and select the preferred options.
- Now you are able to download the current appx Bundle and start by double-clicking.
See more tips about store –
1] How to Enable / Disable Push to Install Service in Windows 10
2] How to Check App Size in Microsoft Store in Windows 10
3] How to Disable Video Autoplay in Microsoft Store in Windows 10
4] How to Increase Store App Download Speed in Windows 10
5] How to Customize Windows Store Settings in Windows 10
6] How to Pick a Drive in Windows 10 Store to Install an App
7] How to Discard and Restore Windows 10 Store using PowerShell
8] How to Streamline Purchase Experience on Windows 10 Store
9] How to Use Duolingo to learn languages in Windows 10
10] How to Update Apps Only through WiFi in Windows 10