RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance
In windows 8 during windowsÂ StartupÂ Metro Start screen displayÂ is looked absolutely different from windows 7 or Vista. So, user will feel discomfort in using it initially.
Actually user cannot work comfortably with Metro apps window easily, Therefore want to skip metro start screen and restore desktop mode in windows 8 during computer startup.
Although, several tips has been found to disable metro screen and activate desktop mode in windows 8, but third-party software is easy.
First Method –
Disable Metro screen by Metro UI Tweaker Tool Software –
Download Metro UI Tweaker For Windows 8
- you have to download this SoftwareÂ through above link. This software comes in Zip Format with folder name MUITW8. Extract it.
- Now find Software Icon Metro UI Tweaker.exe in extracted folder and click right and choose Run as administrator in a drop downÂ .
- First screen of this software Â has multiple check box options. Check the box – Disable Metro Start Menu.
- Finally Click on Apply button at the bottom.
- Â It asks you to restart your computer. ClickÂ yesÂ .
Now metro screen window will disable fromÂ StartupÂ and desktop mode and windows 8 will be lookedÂ like windows 7.
Disable Metro screen and restore desktop by Classic Starter Software â€“
Download Classic Starter Software Â
- Download Classic Starter Software through above link in ZIP format.
- Extract download files in new folder and find icon â€“ Classic start.exeÂ .
- Â Press right-click on it and Select Run as administrator.
- A new tab is showing with single option in middle – Logon to Metro Desktop.Â
- Click on it to apply new settings in just moments.
- Now hit Exit button at the bottom to close this software.
- As soon as you login windows 8 after the restart, desktop mode will show like Windows 7 automatically in place of metro start screen in Windows 8 Startup.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors