RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and improve PC performance
Windows 8 displaysÂ sign-in option during startup. At the same time, itÂ asks you toÂ enter Windows live or Microsoft account emailÂ addressÂ to access Windows 8 which is an added advantage. If you follow the method in the discussion you can store Windows 8 setting online and accessÂ PC sync tool easily for making changes in the settings of Personalize, desktop, the setting of the password, language setting, application setting, browser setting and many more.
How to sign Microsoft / Live account on windows 8?Â
- Type shortcut Windows Key + C to start Charms barÂ and click the Settings button.
- Click on Change PC settingÂ from here.
- Select the Users option in PC settings tab.
- Go to the right side in the current tab, click on Switch to a Microsoft account.
- Now you have to type the latest password of the login account and click Next.
- Next upon request put in the Microsoft account or Windows Live ID Â email address.Â Click on Next button.
- Type the password of Microsoft or Windows Live Email address to sign up. Click on theÂ Next button.
- A new window of Security Verification is would be in front of you. Fill up all the boxes withÂ appropriate information. It helps to restore password in caseÂ you forget. At last click on Next.
- The upcoming window will now showÂ your Id and account name. Hit on Finish.Â
- Restart yourÂ WindowsÂ 8 and log in by entering your credentials.
The advantageÂ of logging in into the Windows account of Windows 8 is huge. These will help you to access the followingÂ features in Windows 8Â Â like messaging, chat, news, weather, people,Â calendar and more easily from the metro screen.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors