HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.40 changelog:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H570, B560, H510 and Q570 series.
- Added reporting of Precision Boost Clock Limit and Automatic OC Offset on AMD Vermeer.
- Fixed monitoring of CPU power and HTC status on AMD Zen3.
- Improved support of Intel Alder Lake and hybrid core architecture.
- Improved SMART support of some SSD drives.
- Improved CPU polling efficiency.
- Added Snapshot Polling mode for AMD Zen-based CPUs.
- Fixed and updated DDR5 support.
- Revamped monitoring of AMD Vega and Navi GPUs, added new items (PPT, TDC, Thermal limits, FPS counter).
- Clicking the clock bar window will toggle between active and effective clock display.