Magically Remove Elements From Your Photos! Inpaint will magically fill the selected area with intelligently-generated textures pulled from the surrounding image data.
How it works:
Inpaint photo restoration software reconstructs the selected image area from the pixels near the area boundary. Remove undesirable objects from still images, such as logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text or any other undesired artefacts. There's no need to manually go through messing around with your old clone tool any more! Now you can use Inpaint to easily remove all those unexpected objects that end up spoiling an otherwise really great photograph.
Top Reasons to use Inpaint:
- Repair old photos
- Remove watermarks
- Delete unwanted people from photo
- Erasing wires and power lines
- Remove unwanted objects
- Digital Facial retouching
- Remove date stamps
- Erase wrinkles and skin blemishes
- Remove tourists from travel photos
- Fill black areas of a panorama
- Remove text or logo from images
- Remove moving objects from photos
- Easy to get use & started
- Completely non-technical
Inpaint 8.1 changelog:
Added option to draw a straight line between two points using SHIFT and mouse click
Note: Inpaint 9.0 changelog is not yet available.