Microsoft is delivering the second patch of this month for Windows 10 v1909 and v1903 on 16th Sept 2020.Â This is an optional update coming out with a bunch of improvements and increasing the version to 18363.18363.1110 and 18362.1110 respectively. This is a non-security update.
So KB4577062 is the most recent push that you will automatically download and install after only a single click as usual. Furthermore, you can get the same via Microsoft update catalog website in the form of .MSU extension file for manual installation on Windows 10 1909 and 1903.
KB4577062 Optional update for Windows 10 1909 and 1903
Here is KB4577062 changelog â€“
- The LCU patch adds notification to the browser Internet Explorer 11/IE11 that states users about the end of support for Adobe Flash in December 2020.
- Works on Microsoft Edge IE Mode nuisance that is generated when enabling “Configure enhanced hang detection for Internet Explorer mode”.
- KB4577062 tries to settle certain apps that go into an unwanted repair cycle. Consequently, a user cannot use that app during that time.
- LCU addresses the applications that stop working in certain scenarios if they are developed using VBA. The error is, â€œClass not registeredâ€ error.
- Tries to fix an empty black screen that appears when a device is connecting to a Windows Virtual Desktop machine.
- The experts work on 4K HDR content that displays darker than the expected problem occurring when you configure certain non-HDR systems for HDR Streaming in this patch.
- Addresses stop error occurring when the initialization of the graphics adapter fails.
- Tries to reduce the possibility of missing fonts.
- Works on device stop responding problem that happens after you have been continuously using a pen for many hours.
- The LCU patch addresses – cannot identify the first East Asian language character that is typed into MFC DataGrid.
- The optional update tries to solve “I forgot my Pin” from Settings =>Accounts =>Sign-in options fail in a Windows Hello for Business On-Premise deployment.
- KB4577062 works on File Explorer suddenly closes when you use a Ribbon shell extension under specific circumstances.
- The patch tries to fix default application associations creating problems during certain upgrade scenarios. This occurrence might cause innumerable toast notifications to appear when you first sign in after the upgrade.
- You might encounter No features to install message when adding a feature in spite of providing credentials. The update addresses this.
- LCU patch works on the stop error that occurs when using Surface Slim Pen on certain editions of Surface Laptop 3 or Surface Pro X.
- Furthermore, it updates 2021 time zone information for Fiji.
- The update addresses stop error 0xC2 occurring in sys.
- KB4577062 works on random line breaks problem that occurs when you redirect PowerShell console error output.
- Tries to solve creating HTML reports using tracerpt causes problem.
- LCU patch allows the DeviceHealthMonitoring CSP to run on Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Business.
- Additionally, the rollout addresses content under HKLMSoftwareCryptography that cannot be carried over during Windows feature updates.
- Microsoft experts for Windows 10 addresses an error that states that a smart card PIN change was not successful howeverÂ the PIN change was successful.
- They try to settle the duplicate Foreign Security Principal directory objects that might be created for Authenticated and Interactive users in the domain partition. Consequently, the original directory objects have CNF added to their names and are mangled. This problem take place when you promote a new domain controller via the CriticalReplicationOnly.
- Furthermore,Â they try to fix BitLocker cannot be enabled after installing the Server Core App Compatibility Feature on Demand.
- Tries to solve access violation in exe problem that occurs when a process is created via the run asÂ command in some circumstances.
- LCU patch tries to solve Windows Defender Application Control enforce package family name rules problem that should be audit only.
- Works on devices suddenly reset when hibernating that have DRTM enabled.
- KB4577062 updates Windows Hello Face recognition configuration to work nicely with 940nm wavelength cameras.
- The CU patch reduces aberrations and distortions in Mixed Reality head-mounted displays.
- Confirms that new Mixed Reality HMDs meet minimum specs requirements and default to a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Works on stop error on a Hyper-V host that occurs when a virtual machine issues a SCSI command.
- The update tries to settle Always On VPN (AOVPN) from cannot automatically reconnect when resuming from Hibernate or Sleep.
- The current CU adds an AAD Device Token that is sent to WU as part of each WU scan. The WU can employ this token for a query for membership in groups that have an AAD Device ID.
- Addresses log events 5136 that fail for group membership changes in certain scenarios. The problem occurs when using the Permissive Modify control; for instance,Â AD PowerShell modules use this control.
- Windows 10 developers work on the CSVFS driver problem that prevents Win32 API access to SQL Server Filestream data. The annoyance happens when the data is stored on a Cluster Shared Volume in a SQL Server failover cluster instance, which is on an Azure VM.
- The current CU patch works on deadlock issue that occurs when Offline Files are enabled. Consequently, “CscEnpDereferenceEntryInternal” holds parent as well as child locks.
- KB4577062 deduplication jobs that fail with stop error 0x50 when calling HsmpRecallFreeCachedExtents().
- Addresses applications utilizing Microsoftâ€™s Remote Desktop sharing APIs stop working. The breakpoint exception code of this problem is 0x80000003.
- Terminates the HTTP call to microsoft.com that the Remote Desktop Client (mstsc.exe) starts at sign out when using a Remote Desktop Gateway.
- LCU patch adds support for certain new Mixed Reality motion controllers.
- The patch attempts to settle down evaluating the compatibility status of the Windows ecosystem problem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- The current LCU patch tries to resolve Restrict delegation of credentials to remote servers Group Policy with the Restrict Credential Delegation mode on the RDP client setting problem. Consequently, the Terminal Server service attempts to use Require Remote Credential Guard mode first and will only use Require Restricted Admin if the server doesn’t support Require Remote Credential Guard.
How to download the latest KB on Windows 10 1909, 1903 and install
First of all, don’t forget to install the latest SSU KB4576751 before starting to install this patch. Once done follow either of the 2 ways –
1] Through Windows update
2] Via Microsoft update catalog