Microsoft isn't done with adding games to its subscription programs this month just yet. The company today unveiled the second wave of June arrivals — though half of the games are landing on July 1 — which include Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered as part of EA Play, the re-imagined retro-style shooter Prodeus, Playdead's Limbo, and more.
Here are all the games announced today and their arrival dates during the next two weeks:
- Medieval Dynasty (PC) [email protected] – Available now
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – Available Today
- Iron Harvest (PC) – June 24
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Console and PC) EA Play – June 24
- Prodeus (Game Preview) (PC) [email protected] – June 24
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Cloud) – July 1
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – July 1
- Gang Beasts (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – July 1
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 1
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – July 1
As a special addition, Microsoft is also bringing Space Jam: A New Legacy – The Game as an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perk starting on July 1. The movie tie-in title will be exclusive to the subscription until July 15, and it will become a free-to-play experience afterwards.
Meanwhile, Xbox Touch Controls have reached eight games for easier play sessions on mobile devices while using the cloud. The titles are Dirt 5, Double Kick Heroes, Eastshade, Empire of Sin, Haven, Octopath Traveler, Torchlight III, and Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
Lastly, eight games are leaving the subscription programs on June 30:
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Mistover (PC)
- Monster Hunter World (Cloud and Console)
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC)
- Outer Wilds (Cloud and Console)
- Soulcalibur VI (Console)
- The Messenger (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Aside from the two waves of June games, Microsoft also delivered 10 more games to Game Pass during its E3 presentation earlier this month, adding Yakuza: Like a Dragon and a bunch of more Bethesda titles. A massive number of upcoming games that will be coming to the subscription programs on day one was unveiled as well, find all the details here.