mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games. mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
mIRC 7.63 changelog:
- Fixed tray tip display bug that caused close box to be displayed incorrectly.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1g.
- Added custom dialog group control left/right/center style.
- Fixed Control+Break key gpf bug in Windows 7.
- Extended $tempfn to work with folder names.
- Extended $duration() to handle negative values.
- Added /drawtext -v switch that allows use of a &binvar instead of text.
- Added $tempfn(path) that allows specifying the file/folder path.
- Fixed display of numeric 477 to show authenticate message on some networks.
- For a more detailed list of recent changes, please see the whatsnew.txt file.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware