Adorn your desktop background with National Geographic Underwater PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme that showcase the enormous beauty of the sea world. This personalization pack includes twelve astounding quality 4k images that will make you dive into the blue ocean and explore different sea creatures like corals and reefs. Thankfully, Microsoft made this app free for all so you don’t need to pay out a single buck on it. However, you must have a Microsoft account to login and some basic requirements the computer should match to experience the theme in a better way.
National Geographic Underwater PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download, install and apply National Geographic Underwater PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme –
- First and foremost, proceed to the official webpage of the narrated theme and hit the Get button.
- Doing so will redirect you to the Microsoft Store page that holds all the information of National Geographic Underwater PREMIUM.
Or else, you can open Microsoft store directly and look for the described theme using its search function.
- Again, click on Get to commence the downloading process.
- The system will start the procedure right away and after completion, the theme will be installed automatically. To confirm this action, a pop-up will stretch out from the Notification area.
- Once you view the same, click on Apply.
- Now, Theme Settings page will make an appearance. Pass to its right overlay and reach to Change theme section thereafter click the item you just installed.
National Geographic Underwater PREMIUM is pretty light-weight and occupies only 11.6MB of your HDD. Moreover, using your Microsoft account you can get this personalization app up to ten Windows 10 devices. Just take care of the below-stated specifications –
- OS you are running should be Windows 10 version 14951.0 or greater.
- The architectures of the system must compatible with x64, x86, ARM, or ARM64.