With a built-in ad blocker, battery saver and free VPN, Opera browser for Windows brings you more speed and privacy. The data-compressing Opera Turbo feature, native ad blocker and other features will help you browse faster. And, the new battery saver feature will help you browse longer, too: it extends laptop battery life by up to 50%.
Opera will speed you up on the web and make sure ads don’t distract you from what matters. Opera's ad blocker is built right into the browser. No installation and setup required, just turn on ad blocking in the browser settings.
Of course, not all ads are evil. You can easily unblock ads on any website (like NEOWIN), if you want.
Opera for computers treats your safety on the web very seriously. Focus on surfing, while Opera browser takes care of your privacy and protects you from suspicious sites that try to steal your password or install viruses or other malware.
Protect yourself online with Opera’s privacy features. Use a private window to leave no history, cookies or cache behind as you browse – especially useful on shared computers. Turn on Opera’s built-in VPN to change your online location and browse more securely on public Wi-Fi networks.
Over 1,000 extensions make it easy to customize Opera. Download the extensions and themes you like from Opera’s add-ons catalog to get the best browser experience with a personal touch. With the animated themes, you can even bring Opera’s start page to life.
Opera 65.0.3467.62 changelog:
- CHR-7658 Update chromium on desktop-stable-78-3467 to 78.0.3904.108
- DNA-81387 Remove support for old bundle structure in signing scripts
- DNA-81675 Update widevine signature localisation in signed packages
- DNA-81884 [Advanced content blocking] Ads are blocked for whitelisted page in Incognito
- DNA-82230 [Mac] URL is not correctly aligned when the Geolocation is ON
- DNA-82368 Generating diffs for unsinged packages doesn’t work
- DNA-82414 Wrong number of trackers displayed just after deactivating adblocker
- DNA-82470 [Linux] Snap package doesn’t recognise GNOME 3.24 platform snap connection
- DNA-82473 https://www.nba.com/standings not working with AdBlocker enabled
- DNA-82484 Update content blocking icon
- DNA-82485 [Mac 10.15] Opera installer error at the end of installation process
- DNA-82508 [Adblocker] Predefault lists can not be unchecked
- DNA-82557 Address bar dropdown launches HTTP GETs for every autocomplete
- DNA-82596 Do not block first-party ‘trackers’
- DNA-82616 Settings – Tracker Blocker – Add “Learn more” link
- DNA-82626 [Win] High CPU usage due to media indicator animation
- DNA-82647 Tab icons mixed after Tab closing
- DNA-82742 Pages won’t load after closing private mode
- DNA-82768 Mark also the reference group in “exp” header for DNA-81658
- DNA-82840 Disable favicon fetching for typed URLs