PDFsam (basic), a free, open source, multi-platform software designed to split, merge, extract pages, mix and rotate PDF files.
PDFsam Basic key features:
- Merge – Quickly merge PDF files, select the pages, merge bookmarks and interactive forms.
- Split – Split a PDF file at given page numbers, at given bookmarks level or in files of a given size.
- Extract from PDF – Extract pages from a PDF file by generating a file that contains only the pages you want, you can extract from a single file or in bulk from multiple files.
- Rotate – Permanently rotate the entire document or only the selected pages, you can rotate a single PDF file or perform a bulk rotation on multiple files.
- Mix – Merge PDF files together taking pages alternatively from one and the other. The perfect tool if you have a single-sided scanner.
PDFsam Basic 4.2.1 changelog:
Added a setting to disable the notification when clicking the Clear button
Handle leading and trailing spaces in file paths when loading the list from csv or txt
Upgraded bundled Java to version 126.96.36.199
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware