Postbox is a slick, modern-looking email client that provides a rich set of tools to help you get more from your messages. Postbox helps you make the most of your email, offering powerful new ways to find, use, and view email messages and content, organize your work life, and get stuff done.
Postbox features include:
- All Your Accounts in One Place — Postbox Account Groups let's you organize accounts into groups.
- Conversations Views — just like Gmail.
- Postbox Topics — this takes tagging to a whole new level.
- Great Gmail Support — labels, important, send, archive, shortcuts and the calendar!
- Cloud File Sharing add-on enables you to send links to your Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive files instead of sending the files themselves.
- Responses are pre-canned text/HTML snippets that can be reused within message replies.
- Social Media Integration — update your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn status as well as auto-import profile photos for prettier email.
- RSS and Newsgroup Support
- Identities (also known as Aliases)
- Date, address, phone number, and package tracking number detection
- Full Suite of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Anti-Tracking — To protect your privacy, Postbox 5 has a new Anti-Tracking feature that will alert you when tracking tools are used within a message.
- Includes 70 professionally written email responses that anyone can customize and use.
- Postbox now includes 25 Beautifully Designed Email Signaturesthat will present you in the best light possible.
- Access and manage POP and IMAP email accounts
- Dark Mode on Windows and macOS
- …and much, much more.
Postbox 7.0.37 changelog:
- NEW FEATURE – Customizable themes are here! Create a new theme, modify an existing theme, and import/export themes. For details, please see this help article.
- IMPORTANT: To make room for new themes, we have removed all themes from Postbox except for the default Light and Dark themes, however, our "Classic Themes" are still available and can be downloaded here.
- The Postbox toolbar on Windows has updated styling
- Made a change to allow more characters to be used in passwords
- Added a new service to Postbox's Tracking Prevention feature
- Fixed an issue with the new mail icon not being removed from the Windows System Tray on exit
- Fixed a crash when clicking in the search bar in Windows Explorer
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup on macOS Big Sur
- Fixed a crash related to printing preferences on macOS
IMPORTANT: THEMES WILL RESET IN THIS RELEASE! PLEASE SEE THIS HELP ARTICLE FOR DETAILS.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware