PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 200908 changelog:
- Fixed a problem that shortcut keys did not work in certain situations when opening a file
- Fixed a problem that was a little slow to create a thumbnail
- Enhanced 3D/360 format compatibility in mp4 files
- Fixed an issue where Blu-ray folder playback did not start immediately
- Fixed an error when playing certain files
- Edited to support /seek, /sub commands for video shortcuts
- Fixed a flickering problem in certain subtitles
- Fixed a problem where deletion was strange in bookmark editing
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware