PotPlayer is an extremely light-weight multimedia player for Windows. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development. Supports almost every available video formats out there. PotPlayer contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include WebCam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. A wide range of subtitles are supported and you are also able to capture audio, video, and screenshots. A comprehensive video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Its been described on the Internet as The KMPlayer redux, and it pretty much is.
PotPlayer 210729 changelog:
- Remove sponsor-related features
- Added the ability to set the format when copying the current playback time
- Fixed a problem that causes screen to broken when playing certain H264 TS
- Fixed an issue where voice with too high sampling rate could not be played
- Improved time overlap when using time minimum number of subtitles
- Fixed an issue where video stopped when playing certain MP4s