PowerToys v0.21.1 is rolled out to focus on stability, localization, and quality of life improvements for both the development team and end-users. Furthermore, Experimental v0.22.0 contains video conference mute feature plus everything in the version 0.21.1 release.
To find out more about the Video conference mute utility, head over to Video Conference Mute overview. For Video Conference utility use the PowerToys pre-release 0.22 installer. For the entire commit history, please look at theÂ 0.21 release. Below are just a few of the bullet items from this release.
PowerToys Version 0.21.1 and v0.22.0 Released
Here is PowerToys v0.21.1 changelog –
- Removed need for space in action keywords. This means you now can type >ipconfig.
- Icon caches fixed and now has colored icons.
- Improved font rendering via ClearType.
- Result speed improvements.
- URLs are supported.
- Fixed bugs including calculating bugs.
- Win+Arrow key is directional based on zone rect.
- Fixed bugs.
- PowerToys v0.21.1 fixed toast notifications running elevated from non-admin account
- Improved vkey catching which will fix some use cases of it not showing up
SVG in File Explorer:
- Embedded image tags will now render in Explorer
- Fixed bug where it would launch via false positive keystrokes
- Settings, PT Run and KBM undergoing improvements
- Pipeline is now setup and will be doing a full E2E pass on all utilities shortly.
Dev quality of life improvements:
- Continued warning count reduction. This release ~80 removed
- StyleCop enabled E2E
- FxCop starting to be added in E2E
Download PowerToys v0.21.1 from the following links –
Source – Github Release note.