PrivateWin10 is an advanced privacy tool for Windows. It provides a simple and comprehensive UI for tweaking privacy settings, as well as options to block system access to files and registry keys in order to enforce privacy whenever Windows does not provide a satisfying setting for that.
To solve privacy issues with other software the tool includes a powerful custom firewall frontend for the Windows built in firewall.
PrivateWin10 v0.73 changelog:
- dns proxy blocklist is now saved every 15 minutes
- added greatly improved search edit box, focus with Ctrl+f
- added "del" keyboard short key to remove selected item
- reworked GPO handling to avoid write lock conflicts on slower machines
- fixed an issue when clicking the tray icon before the main window was fully loaded
- fixed access color not changing in program list view
- fixed crash bug on start as on admin
- fixed crash bug with app package name resolution
- fixed issue when upon a change the ribbon controls were not updated accordingly