SharpApp is a free and portable tool building upon a PowerShell engine and community powered script files for disabling telemetry functions in Windows 10, uninstalling preinstalled apps, installing software packages and automating Windows tasks with integrated PowerShell scripting.
SharpApp is a frontend to various PowerShell scripts that will automate the process of uninstalling preinstalled apps (debloating), disabling various Windows 10 telemetry features, and quickly installing a variety of useful applications.
SharpApp key features:
- Integrated "Modern Policy Editor" (equivalent to Local Group Policy Editor) based upon Powershell objects (individual and bundled scripts/templates)
- Provides privacy templates for beginners, advanced and professionals.
- Builds upon a PowerShell engine, which is transparent for everyone
- Removes Windows 10 preinstalled and sponsored apps
- Blocks IP addresses of telemetry via hosts file and firewall
- Features community powered and trending script files (check also the Marketplace)
- Customizable (no hard-coded scripts)
- Support for Ninite service, which allows you to download and install more than 70 popular apps for Windows.
- Modern and familiar UI
- Minimalist (UWP alike)
- Small footprint. No installation required (Portable)
- Easy to use
- 100% free (please donate if you like it)
- Requires Windows 10 including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Don't forget to check SharpApp's Marketplace for more scripts files and templates
SharpApp 0.42.1 changelog:
- Replaced Ninite Installer service (~70 apps) against the new Microsoft Windows Package Manager (Preview release) which lists currently over 250 apps . It allows you to create and install packages and to export Powershell installation scripts). Download here.
- The new winget caused a bug in opening settings panel
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware