TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
TeraCopy is free for non-commercial use only. For commercial use you need to buy a license. The paid version of the program includes the following features:
- Copy/move to your favorite folders.
- Save reports as HTML and CSV files.
- Select files with the same extension/folder.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
TeraCopy 3.5 changelog:
- 10+ new hash algorithms: BLAKE, MD4, SHA 256, SHA3…
- Verify .sha3 and .hash files.
- Always show the source folder path.
- 64-bit version of TeraCopy.exe.
- Red/green results button.
- Querying an opened folder from file managers:
- Multi Commander
- Minor bugfixes.
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware