Ventoy is a fully free tool, which you can use to create a bootable USB device. You won’t have to worry about repeated manual formatting of the drive and can simply copy the ISO files to it. There are other tools out in the market which offer to make USB sticks bootable, but this one makes the process particularly easy and simple.
Those of us who aren’t very techy can find creating a bootable drive in time of a system crash or such situations somewhat tough and inconvenient. Normally, it involves a long list of commands through command prompt, formatting the USB device and so on. In this article, we explain how you can use Ventoy and where to get the application.
How to use Ventoy
More about the multi boot supporting app
Talking about the features of Ventoy, given below are the main ones –
- To begin with, it’s quite easy to use as mentioned before- and faster.
- Simple installation process.
- The tool supports legacy BIOS as well as UEFI.
- Also, it is possible to transfer the ISO files larger than 4 GB in size.
- Not only does it make your USB bootable, but it eases up and support the whole installation process as well.
- You can slide multiple ISO files unpacked into the USB.
- No extraction is required- you can boot directly from the ISO file.
- Over 150 ISO files have been tested with Ventoy with successful support for most types of operating systems.
- During the boot, USB contents will be recognized in read-only format.