Development channel has got another build with features in the start and some fixes. Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 is the latest update for insiders in the Dev branch.
Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 will be downloaded and installed automatically unless you have not tampered the default Windows update setting. See ahead what is new in the update.
Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 Fixes and known issues
Here is Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 Changelog –
- Weâ€™ve fixed an issue where some Microsoft Store games protected by Easy Anti-Cheat failed to launch. Some games may still need to release an update to fully resolve the issue.
- We fixed an issue where the IME mode indicator in the taskbar was indicating that the IME was enabled when it was actually in disabled state.
- We fixed an issue in the last few flights resulting in HDR monitors appearing black when HDR was enabled.
- Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 fixed an issue where the min/max/close buttons were stuck in their original positions after resizing a UWP app.
- We fixed an issue whereÂ SetInputScopewasnâ€™t working if it was called after the app had been initialized.
Windows 10 Build 20201 21H1 Known issues
- Weâ€™re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Weâ€™re investigating reports that the new taskbar experience for pinned sites isnâ€™t working for some sites.
- Weâ€™re working on a fix to enable live preview for pinned site tabs.
- Weâ€™re working on enabling the new taskbar experience for existing pinned sites. In the meantime, you can unpin the site from the taskbar, remove it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin the site.
- Weâ€™re working on a fix for an issue where pinned sites donâ€™t show all open tabs for a domain. In the meantime, you can fix this by pinning the siteâ€™s homepage rather than a specific page (e.g. pin microsoft.com rather than microsoft.com/windows).
- Weâ€™re working on a fix to resolve syncing issues in the Mail app with certain mail services.
- Weâ€™re working on a fix for an issue where Office documents may open blank when opened from File Explorer. If you encounter this issue on this build or Build 20197, the file should render correctly if opened from within the app rather than File Explorer.
- Weâ€™re investigating reports of some Office applications crashing or missing after updating to a new build.
- Weâ€™re investigating reports of some devices receiving a bugcheck with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION.
- Weâ€™re investigating reports of the Settings app crashing when opening Manage Disks and Volumes.
Source – Windows Experience blog.