Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.0 changelog:
- New feature: Added Pixabay integration. Browse thousands of free-to-use, high quality images and videos from Pixabay directly within WYSIWYG Web Builder.
- New feature: Motion Effects introduce a quicker and easier way to implement scroll effects and entrance animations. It provides a simplified interface without having to deal with events and transitions.
- New feature: Added 'Morphing Shape' object. Smoothly morph two or more shapes to create amazing animations on your website. All built-in shapes, clipart and icon library are supported. You can even morph between icons of different libraries.
- Animations can be triggered automatically (slideshow), on hover, on scroll with anchors or based on the current scroll position (continuous).
- New feature: Added two new CMS tools: 'Editable Content' and 'Editable Content Admin'. The new CMS tools were designed as a simple and subscription-free alternative for services like Cushy CMS and Surreal CMS.
- Editable Content can be used to define one or more editable sections on the page. These sections can be modified online with the 'Editable Content Admin' tool.
- Multiple sections can be added per page.
- No database setup is required , it uses flat file storage (no mySQL).
- 'Editable Content Admin' works with all suppported editors, like tinyMCS and summernote!
- New feature: Added 'Maximum items' property to CMS menus. This specifices the maximum number of items to display in a menu. This can be usesful if you would like to use the CMS for a blog-like website.
- New feature: Added 'Home label' property. When this is set, a 'Home' link will be added to the menu.
- New feature: Added the ability to customize/translate the text of the various items (headers, buttons)
- New feature: Added 'Page list' property to CMS View. This displays a list of the last modified pages/posts. Clicking on one of the items will load the selected page.
- New feature: Added 'Popular Articles' option to CMS View. This displays a list of the pages with the most views. Clicking on one of the items will load the selected page.
- New feature: Added the ability to display CMS posts in the “News feed Ticker object”. ‘Page List’ will display the pages in the order they were last updated. ‘Popular Articles’ will display the pages with the most views.
- New feature: Added support for 'Summernote' editor. Summernote is a simple, clean and flexible WYSIWYG Editor with lots of options like tables, images, videos etc.
- New feature: Added 'Blog' plugin. This implements a basic blog that can be added to CMS pages. There is also a 'summernote' version of the plugin available with advanced editing options.
- New feature: Added 'Page Views' plugin. Displays the top 10 page views in a pie and bar chart.
- New feature: Added CMS support to the Overlay Menu, Responsive Menu and Themeable Menu.
- Improved: Hidden pages are no longer visible in the search results and in fixed CMS views. [full release notes]