Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them "anywhere" you want and when youre finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop
- "One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transforms!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4 new features:
- New feature: Added 'Prompt for Save before publishing' option (Tools->Options->General). This will ask you if you want to save the project before publishing.
- New feature: Added 'Show All' and 'Hide All' commands to Object Manager context menu. This is a quick way to show or hide all objects. If the selected object is a layer/layout grid then only the elements of that layer will be hidden/shown.
- New feature: Added a tool to convert a 'jQuery Mobile' page to a standard web page. As you may know jQuery Mobile has not been updated 2014 and therefore it is outdated and no longer relevant for modern web design.
- The new tool makes it easier to convert existing mobile pages to standard pages with layout grids. All mobile specific elements will be converted to standard elements. Where possible, themes/swatches will be replaced by standard styles. Note that some features (like page transitions, AJAX page loading, swatches) are not available for standard HTML pages, so it's not possible to do a 100% perfect conversion. After the conversion you probably need to do some manual changes, but becuase you are no longer limited to jQuery Mobile elements only you will have much more control over the page layout.
- New feature: Added support 'onfocusin' and 'onfocusout' events.
- New feature: Added 'Full width' property to Panel Menu. This adds the ability to make the Panel Menu button full width in layout grids.
- New feature: Added 'onchange' event to checkbox and flip switch.
- Improved: The Slideshow and Photo Gallery now use the Instagram Basic Display API to display Instagram images. This requires an authorization token.
- Improved: Added the ability to set the scaling factor of thumbnail images in the Photo Gallery (experimental) to improve Google's lighthouse 'Best Practice' scores. Hold down the SHIFT-key while clicking the 'Source' button to change the value. The default is 1.5 (which is 1.5x the size in the workspace).
- Improved: Added 'width' and 'height' attributes to Photo Gallery images to improve Google's Lighthouse 'Performance' scores.
- Improved: Added &display=swap to the end of the generated google fonts code (Google Lighthouse improvement).
- Improved: Added 'font-display: swap' to @font-face definitions (Google Lighthouse improvement)
- – Improved: The zoom level of the workspace is preserved between sessions. Note: the option 'Set initial zoom level based on DPI scaling' should be OFF.
- Improved: Implemented responsive padding for layers (position children -> floating).
- Fixed: Deleting Style Causes Program Crash.
- Fixed: Several issues with Themeable button: padding, alignment, responsive size, split button arrow.
- Fixed: Issue with Overlay Menu z-index in popup mode.
- Fixed: Issue with custom ID in RTF to HTML conversion.
- Fixed: Issue with custom @font-face fonts in combination with icon fonts.